The competitive selection for studying in France under the Erasmus + program at the Higher School of Bioengineering ISA Lille is open for four-year students (planning to get a Master's degree at SPbSAU) and first-year Master’s students of the Faculty of Animal-engineering and Biotechnology, the Faculty of Agricultural Technologies, Soil Science and Ecology, the Faculty of Horticulture and Processing technologies. The planned study period is 2 semesters in the 2021-2022 academic year. Under the terms of the program, students, who have successfully passed the competitive selection, are provided with a scholarship so they can pay their accommodation at ISA Lille.
The selection takes place in two stages:
1. Send the required documents to email@example.com; undergo an intra-university interview and take the English Placement test by April 15, 2021;
2. Pass the online interview with the representatives of ISA Lille.
- Copy of Russian and international passports;
- Motivation letter (max. 2 pages) and CV in English;
- Copy of the grade book and transcript of records in English;
- Copies of all completed diplomas;
- Language certificate (if available).
* CV and motivation letter forms
You can find information about current events in the international life of the university on the social networks:
To participate in international mobility programs, please contact International Cooperation Department by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or come to the office No. 2437, educational and laboratory building No. 3 (new building).