We invite students and postgraduates to take part in the competitive selection to study in the Republic of Slovenia.
Required documents (in Russian in one copy):
1. Letter of representation of the higher education institution, signed by the rector or vice-rector;
2. Curriculum Vitae of the candidate;
3. Certificate of knowledge of Slovenian or English (for all categories of candidates);
4. Extract from the record book (for students);
5. A copy of the diploma with an insert (for candidates with higher professional education);
6. A copy of your passport (first page with a photo);
7. Consent of the candidate to the processing of personal data.
Each of the listed documents must be certified by the seal of the university (except for paragraphs 6, 7).
Detailed information on the allocated scholarships is available on the websites: https://studyinslovenia.si/study/exchange-programmes/ in section Bilateral scholarships 2021/2022 and http://im.interphysica.su/.
The deadline for accepting applications for the 2021/2022 academic year is strictly until 16:00 on March 10, 2021.
If you are interested, please contact the Center for International Activities and Academic Mobility to prepare the necessary documents by e-mail email@example.com.