If you have decided to study at Saint-Petersburg State Agrarian University, please carefully read the rules and instructions below that must be followed. To apply for admission in pre-university courses/bachelor’s degree/ master’s degree/postgraduate degree programs you must:
1. Choose the level of education:
- - pre-university courses
- - bachelor’s degree programs
- - master’s degree programs
- - postgraduate degree programs
2. Review the cost of the academic year (the prices for 2018-2019 will be established at the end of May).
3. Prepare the following documents:
- - a scanned copy of your international passport (your passport should be valid for a minimum of 18 months from the date of issue of the visa);
- - a scanned and notarized (certified) copy of the translation of your passport in Russian;
- - a scanned copy of prior education documents (high school diploma, certificate, etc.) with subjects and grades;
- - a scanned and notarized (certified) copy of the translation of prior education documents (high school diploma, certificate and etc.) with subjects and grades.
4. Fill in the application form and attach all of the required documents to it.
5. Wait for confirmation by e-mail from the Center for International Cooperation and Academic Mobility that your documents have been accepted.
The invitation will be ready in 45 days.
Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 18 months from the date of issue of the visa.
After receiving an invitation, an applicant should go to the Embassy of the Russian Federation or to the Consulate of the Russian Federation in their home country. There, a student visa can be issued. Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education Saint-Petersburg State Agrarian University will be indicated as the host organization. Foreign citizens with other types of visas (tourist, work) or with another host organization (except the Ministry of Science and Education of the Russian Federation) cannot be registered by Saint-Petersburg State Agrarian University by the Federal Migration Service of Saint-Petersburg and Leningrad region.
At the Embassy of Russia it is necessary to:
- - submit the documents to obtain a student visa;
- - legalize (if necessary) the prior education document with subjects and grades.
Then, it is necessary to inform Center for International Cooperation and Academic Mobility about the date of your arrival to Saint-Petersburg by e-mail email@example.com or by telephone: +7 (812) 4760996.