The competition has been announced for a scholarship from the Lane Kirkland Transformation Leaders Foundation to study at higher education institutions in Poland in the 2021-2022 academic year.
List of documents required for participation:
1. Application for participation in the program can be completed online.
a) a questionnaire with personal data;
b) substantiation of the candidate's plans in connection with participation in the Program, presentation of the project, which must be written at the end of the scholarship program, including plans during the implementation of the Program, as well as plans for the application of knowledge gained after the end of the Program (4000-6000 characters with spaces);
2. Two letters of recommendation indicating the achievements and qualifications of the candidate, as well as a description of the prospects for its further development and work in the field of professional or social activity (in Polish, Russian or English), sent by e-mail. Letters of recommendation cannot be written by family members of the candidate, spouses (including civil marriage);
3. A copy of the diploma of higher education (if available - also a candidate of science diploma) can be sent by e-mail.
The scholarship is provided to students of the following specialties:
• economics and management;
• public administration (bodies of state power and self-government);
• social sciences (social psychology, sociology);
• protection of the environment and climate;
• security and cybersecurity issues;
• crisis management;
• development policy and humanitarian aid;
The detailed description of the Program, as well as instructions on how to fill in an application can be found at https://kirkland.edu.pl/ru/%d0%ba%d0%be%d0%bd%d0%ba.%d1%83%d1%80%d1%81/.
Deadline to apply for the Lane Kirkland scholarship 2021/2022 is valid until March 1, 2021.
If you are interested in participation, please contact the Center for International Activities and Academic Mobility to prepare the necessary documents by e-mail email@example.com.