We invite students, graduate students and scientific and pedagogical workers to take part in the competitive selection to study in the Czech Republic.
The Czech side provides only free study; the scholarship is not paid. The expenses for staying in the Czech Republic, for travel to the place of internship (study) and back, as well as for paying consular fees upon obtaining a visa, are borne by a traveler leaving for training or internship.
The required documents (in Russian):
1. Letter of representation of the educational organization, signed by the Rector or Vice-rector;
2. Curriculum Vitae;
3. Certificate of knowledge of the Czech or English language (for all categories of candidates);
4. The transcript of records (for students);
5. A copy of diplomas (for candidates with higher professional education);
6. A copy of your international passport (first page with a photo);
7. Consent of the candidate to the processing of personal data.
Each of the listed documents must be certified by the signature and seal of the educational organization (except for paragraphs 6, 7).
More detailed information is available on the website: http://im.interphysica.su/.
All documents prepared for the Czech side must be completed in Czech or English (or provided with a translation into any of the languages) and certified with a seal and signature. The forms and more detailed information are posted on the websites: https://sdv.msmt.cz/eu-and-international-affairs/scholarships-for-the-academic-year-2021-2022 and https://sdv.msmt.cz/mezinarodni-vztahy.
The deadline for submission of documents is no later than 16:00 on March 2, 2021.
If you are interested, please contact the Center for International Activities and Academic Mobility by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.