In the 2021-2022 academic year, a competition for scholarships to study at higher education institutions in Turkey opens. Students of Russian universities with citizenship of the Russian Federation can participate in the competition.
You can find more information on the website: https://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/.
Applications for “Turkey Scholarships” are made through the website:
Turkiye scholarships (turkiyeburslari.gov.tr)
The application period ends on February 20, 2021.
To apply online, all applicants must submit the following documents:
• Valid ID / ID card;
• Valid passport;
• Recently taken photograph of the candidate;
• Results of the national exam;
• Diploma or provisional certificate of completion;
• Extract from the diploma (transcript with grades);
• Results of international exams (GRE, GMAT, etc., if required by the chosen program);
• Results of the language test (if required by the selected program);
• Proposal of a topic for research and a written sample of your work (only for doctoral studies);
Minimum level of academic achievement:
• For applicants with a bachelor's degree: 70%;
• For the study of medical sciences (medicine, dentistry and pharmaceuticals): 90%;
• For applicants for graduate and postgraduate degrees: 75%;
* 100% academic performance - the highest mark in all disciplines;
Minimum age restrictions:
• Be under the age of 21 for undergraduate programs;
• Be under the age of 30 for master's programs;
• Be under the age of 35 for doctoral programs;
• Be under the age of 45 for research programs;
If you are interested, please contact the Center for International Activities and Academic Mobility to prepare the necessary documents by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.