We invite students to take part in the competitive selection to study in the State of Brunei Darussalam.
More details are available on the website http://www.mfa.gov.bn/pages/bdgs2021.aspx.
Information on filling out and submitting documents is posted on the website: http://im.interphysica.su/.
1. Letter of representation of the educational organization, signed by the rector or vice-rector;
2. Curriculum Vitae of the candidate;
3. Certificate / certificate of knowledge of English (in Russian);
4. Copy of your passport (first page with a photo);
5. Consent of the candidate to the processing of personal data.
The deadline for accepting documents by the Brunei side is until February 15, 2021.
If you are interested, please contact the Center for International Activities and Academic Mobility to prepare the necessary documents by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.